My First Trip to Meet the Rest of My New Family

Karen has to go "on press" for work, so I made a special trip to Pennsylvania to meet The Nelson's and The Spinney's. It was Pappa-Dino Spinney's Birthday So everyone was there anxiously awaiting my arrival. I had so much fun jumping and running around that large house. I especially enjoyed licking Pappa-Dino's face and ears. He's sweet!
I also met a special little girl named Caroline. You might not be able to tell from this photo but she and I get along great! I really like following her around and having her pet me. In August, she is turning four and I have been invited to her "Princess Birthday Party." I don't know what that is, but I think it will be fun. Karen has told me lots of people with be there to meet me and we are going to have "cake". What is cake?





No comments:
Post a Comment