

Goin' to the Beach -- in OCTOBER???
Mom's completely lost it. She thinks it would be fun to go to the beach today. So Stacey, Jason, Jade, Mom and I piled into the car and head to Atlantic City. Not to gamble but to get blown away by the Nor'Easter that has been in the area the last few days.
At first I was completely befuddled by the enormous water that chased me (mom called it the ocean) but pretty soon I realized I could dig in the sand, and all was right in the world.
I even went swimming for a little bit. At one point the water almost went over my head! Mom said the look of terror on my face was "priceless" and "cute". I think this is more of the "tough love" that she gives me.
Here are some shots of our fun adventure!
10.08.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment