12.14.2007

Sorry State of Affairs

We are in a real sorry state of affairs. Both of the cameras aren't working and everyone is missing out on a lot of great events because mom isn't able to take the beautiful photos!

You are missing our great adventures in the ice forest (that was last night when the trees were covers in beautiful ice and Central park looked like it was inside of a snow globe), the Building Holiday Party (I only was allowed to pass through the lobby where it was being held because the food was oh so close to the ground....), and the beautiful holiday decorations that mom and Glenn have put up for me to take down.

So far I have successfully reached the Santa-riding-a-dolphin ornament and have removed Santa's head, as well as chewing the stuffing out of a cat ornament.

I will have to rely on old photos I guess... here are some to hopefully tide us over...





No comments: