4.03.2008

Livin' la Vizsla Loca

I wrote a little ditty to commemorate Baxter's stay:

Baxter's into superstition
chasing balls and chewing dolls
I've got a premonition
this boy's gonna make mom call

He's into every temptation
new kicks and wrestling flights
I've got a new addiction
for Baxter all day and night

Upside inside out
I'm living la Vizsla loca!
He push-n-pulls me down
I'm living la Vizsla loca
Tail never stops wagging
and his moves lika polka
Baxter wears me out
I'm living la Vizsla loca
living la Vizsla loca!

woke up in New York City
in a central park one bedroom
he took my heart and he took mom's pity
don't want the old life to resume

He never stops for water
Baxter hates to pause and rest
and since I've had a playmate
I make mom get so stressed

Upside inside out
I'm living la Vizsla loca!
He push-n-pulls me down
I'm living la Vizsla loca!
Tail never stops wagging
and his moves lika polka
Baxter wears me out
I'm living la Vizsla loca
living la Vizsla loca!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats brilliant. Has Baxter gone home now or is he still with you.

Zig x

Charlie said...

Ooh Brizstowe! We Vizslas are really top of the pops at the mo! Did you check out my blog? There's a song about me at number one in the UK charts at the mo!

Anonymous said...

This one is a better version. Ricky Martin...look out!

Delilah and Rocket said...

ROCK ON! When are you going to release an album?