11.05.2008

A Presidential Promise

Last night dad was all giggly and full of himself because he said there is a new sheriff in town and that this is a good thing.

All I know is that when I heard President-Elect Obama's acceptance speech one issue had me concerned:

"Sasha and Malia, I love you both so much, and you have earned the new puppy that's coming with us to the White House"

Woah, woah, woah. Let's think this one through. This is a very tough and important choice Sasha and Malia, don't be hasty in your selection! I would just like to point out there are some very lovely breeds you might consider....or a rescue? Perhaps we should let the people vote on it?

So what kind of puppy should move into the white house everyone??

5 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Do you think the little Obama girls would like to adopt US - yes US Hattie and Berta. We would LOVE it - flashing cameras, posing, speeches, red carpets, fame, little girls to snuggle and huggle and cuddle with (bet the little Obamas love pink too)oh and bodyguards. And film premieres and interviews. And parties and celebs and freebie bags. Oh Mz Brisztow can you put in a good word for us?

Longingly yours

the very bored redgirls XXX

Laila said...

Presidential pup? Sign ME up! Oh wait... my mom would probably miss me a lot. Hmmm... I think they should buy a purebreed dog from a reputable breeder, like our Aunt Debbie! I would love it if they got a Saint Bernard or a Great Dane! But a Golden Retriever would be fun for the kids.

Charlie said...

Good idea Redgirls, I'm sure they wouldn't want some untrained puppy peeing all over the presidential carpets? Adopting you is a much better suggestion, and if you're the first dogs can I come to stay? Perhaps you can employ your mum as first kennel hand?

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello brisztow its dennis the vizsla dog hay they can hav tucker if they want him hes not a puppy hes a cranky old man but he alreddy thinks hes king or sumthing so he wood do well in washingtun dc ha ha ok bye

Radio said...

i think Willow should live in the WH. i mean, she' LOVES kids, she can rearrange a whole big house no problem and well, i'd have to come with her xxx