2.07.2009

Hunting on the 8th, He Said.

I have been so excited all week because tomorrow Mr Andrew and I had a plan to go hunting. He was going to bring along Momo and Joszi of course, but I knew the real focus was going to be on me.

What a surprise, though, when he said that it was MARCH 8th for the hunting, not February 8th!

OH NO!

I was devastated. I just couldn't believe it. Tears welled in my eyes, and the screen went all blurry, but there it was in 1s and 0s.

Tomorrow wasn't meant to be.





But never fear, I got my pheasant hunting in just the same.

There in the back bedroom, he tried to hide, but my superior sniffer searched and found him, hiding in the vast mounds of un-hung laundry that mom has been avoiding for the past two weeks.





















Eventually, I even found out where mom hid the carcass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny.
Those ears on the second photo are amazing :)

Good luck on the 8th

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

too funny...Zoe had a duck like that. Happy hunting *next* month!

redgirls-in-scotland said...

oh Mz Brisztow - sisterly commiserations. IMAGINE! Let down by Mr Andrew. Mum says that's men for you. Uh? Whatever can she mean? We too have many many disembowelled pheasants and ducks and a turkey lurkey too hidden all over the place - we discovered a stack recently in mum's "mending pile" oh ha ha - as if! Hey Mz Brisztow wow - your "little tears rolling down your face" pics. BAFTA here you come - will you be mentioning us in your acceptance speech btw? You know. Friends across the world .. inspiration .. redgirls in Scotland etc etc. Well .. just in case .. off now to plan our red carpet outfits .... XX