8.14.2009

My Week in Binghamton

For the past week, I have been visiting with Ms. Susan and Mr. George up in Binghamton NY.


They've been lonely up there, without much to do, and needed a Vizsla to show them how to 'nuggle and fill their days.

Mom wrote out a five page note on the care and maintenance of a Vizsla and so far Ms Susan and Mr George have been doing an excellent job of it. Mom is even awarding brownie points based on the quality of the 'nuggle session - a complex calculation of 'nuggle time, location and technical difficulty. So far Ms Susan is slightly a head of Mr George, but it's really a neck and neck race.

Tonight mom and Dad will be arriving to pick me up, now that my work here is complete. Thank you Ms Susan and Mr george for allowing me to stay with you and keep you company!

3 comments:

Peter and Sophie said...

If you went about 40 minutes west on Rt. 17, you could play with us. We have a park to explore, too.

Peter and Sophie

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I've visited Binghamton before...it's very pretty! I'm sure you are getting some fantastic puppy sitting :)

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Binghamton and left when I was 21 for the city by the Bay. Our V's Bond and Diamond love the Bay Area. Check out their adventures on www.diamonddogblog.blogspot.com! Love your blog Briztow!
Theresa