Slumber Party At Westside Vet

So last night I went for a slumber party at the Westside Vet Center. Mom took me there yesterday and Dr. Rosenthal thought it would be a good idea for me to stay and keep the other animals company for a little bit. I thought that would be fine since my belly was hurting so much and Dr Rosenthal always makes me feel better.
Once mom left, they took some photos of my belly with the x-ray and saw that I had something inside. They decided to give me fluids and watch to see if I "passed the object". Dr Rosenthal thought it might be a bone.
I do remember that when I was playing with Danan on Saturday we were playing tug-o-bone with a rawhide. Rut Row!
This morning when I woke up, my tummy was a rumblin', and finally, after an assist by Dr. Rosenthal, - pop! - out came the bone. Ewwwwww....
Dr. Rosenthal said she was going to save it to shoe my mom what I had been up to. Hey what about patient/doctor confidentiality. oh right. I'm a minor.



3 comments:
Yikes! Well, they do say "this too shall pass" ...
Any updates? Your fans are worried!
I am doing very well and back to my old self. Thanks for all the kind thoughts!
Wuff,
Brisztow Jones
Post a Comment