4.01.2010

Home Again, But Not Quite Home

Mom and Dad are coming to pick me up this weekend.

My time with the Kissables is almost over, but I will really look forward to seeing them with their forever families. I am hoping they will continue the blogging tradition and keep in touch with me via the intranet. And I know there is at least one Kissable coming to the Big Apple so it would be really super to have a family get together!

I am very much looking forward to city life, but mom says that we're going through big changes in the apartment. SO BIG in fact we're moving out of it!

After a year and a half of planning, we're finally going to be doing a little more of the renovation: The kitchen and bathroom. Ta-Da! So for the next couple months that means a new apartment to hang out in. Mom says it's actually larger than ours -- three bedrooms! Anybody want to come visit? And it's only four doors up out block -- couldn't be any easier to check in on the renovation progress.

SWEET!

My dad found this place - he is really good at navigating the tricky city real estate scene. I can't wait to see my room!

1 comment:

Emily and Dannan said...

This is so exciting! We can't wait to see you in the park soon!