Doctor Jones to the Rescue
My mom is sick, and it is my job to nurse her back to health. She has had a fever for a long time now, and is coughing a lot, so the treatment is wuff, wuff and more wuff. I shall not leave her side for even a moment. Well, unless there is something good to eat or an interesting smell, but other than that I will be right by her side. Whether, in her feverish delirium, she wants me there or not.
The real doctor that mom visited today said she has Bronchitis. I don't know what that means but every time mom starts coughing, she can't stop. Sometimes mom says she thinks she's going to "hack up a lung".
Eeeewwww! I don't think I am ready to see that.
Let's all just hope for the best.



1 comment:
My mom get bronchitis a lot too. She has 2 different misty thingys she uses to squirt medicine into her mouth to breathe into her lungs. Mom once coughed so hard she peed her pants.
It is the rainy season here now and all the weeds are running amok. It makes mom cough more.
I always stay close when mom is sick. It is our jobs to keep watch on our humans if they are sick. I'm sure that your mom would be much sicker without you!
Post a Comment