Flurry of Feathers
This morning, after we woke up, I thought it would be fun to grab my bone, hop on the bed and have a good long chew.
Mom, being sleepy and out of sorts as she always is in the morning, wasn't paying any attention to me at all.
So I continue to happily chomp, chomp, chomp on my bone. I began to also the gnaw on the down comforter on mom's bed. The soft cotton cover was like butter in my sharp molars, slicing straight through to the inner core-- the feathers!
Ahhhh, nirvannahhhh.
Soft, white down began floating in the air, pushed and pulled on zephyrs, swirling to the floor below.
Right then mom chose to exit the bathroom.
Gasp! Augh! What's going on?
Suddenly I was off the bed and mom frantically wrapped the comforter up in a big ball.
Once feathers were contained, I settled down once more, gnawing my bone.



No comments:
Post a Comment