Urban Mutt on Urban Volleyball
As previously mentioned mom plays on a volleyball team called the Volley Lamas.
They are a great group of people who know the true importance of the game: the party after the game ends!
This past Wednesday, the Lamas met for post-game brews at Rathbones, a recommendation from Social Chair, Glenn. Yes, after Glenn broke his ankle, he was elected to do the research for the post-game social time.
Since they swept their games to earn three more wins, everyone was in great spirits and most ordered the beverage of choice: Beer!
Mom hasn't ever let me have any beer because I am not 21 yet, but I am totally down with the whole hanging out with friends portion of the evening. Maybe mom and Ms. Jane will let Laika and I join a volleyball team. Wouldn't that be something?



No comments:
Post a Comment