Holly Jolly Holiday Party
Today Mom, Glenn and I went out to Mr. Eddie's house out on Long Island for my first holiday party of 2006.
All of the VCLI members were invited and we had a great time.
I got to hang out with Dillon and Marley, Jake, Kiraly and Mudge. We ran in circles, jumped on top of each other, and got our toes wet in Mr. Eddie's pool. 
The pool had some sort of green trampoline cover on it. That way we could walk on it but not fall in. I was told that an elephant or even a car could drive over it... Woah! At one point, a tennis ball was trapped in the very center of the pool and I had enough courage to go all the way out to rescue it!
Ms. Jackie was super nice to me, too, giving me one of my favorite treats -- a Bully Stick! Yum. I wuff Ms. Jackie.
The evening ended with a gift exchange and I took home a huge tub of toys and snacks. Woo-hoo! I wuff the holidays.
Click on the image to the left to see me and Jake rough-house!



No comments:
Post a Comment