A New Word to Spell
Today I learned how to spell a new word:
C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N
Yep. And I learned it because now I am one!
CH Tivoliz CC Freelancer JH.
Woah. So official and so cool!
I went to the show again this morning, waking up at 6:15, pushing mom out of bed, and dragging her out the door. Mom isn't a morning person, so getting up early was tough for her, but we manged.
We made it to the Expo Center just in time, and mom handed me off to Ms. Jenna so that I could settle into my show mode. Whenever I'm in a show that is what always happens. Mom brings me, then I can't find her once she gives me to Ms. Deb, or one of the other handlers. I look and I look. But no matter how I whine, she doesn't come back. It usually takes me a few minutes to focus on my task head of me, and eventually I always settle down, but until them it is a tough job to hold my lead!
I was entered in the Open class, with 10 other bitches. I won my class, advanced to the next class with the female winners of first round of classes, and that is when I got "the nod". Yippie!
Later, mom said that she wasn't sure if I had really won or not when she was watching the classes because it was all over so fast. But then Ms. Deb handed her my purple Winners ribbon, and said that I was a New Champion! I could tell she was so proud of me!
Thank you Ms. Deb for doing such a good job with me in the ring!



1 comment:
Yay Brisztowe you are the best! Congratulations!
Post a Comment