The Most Wonderful Time of The Year
Today is the most wonderful time of the year: My Birthday!
I've just turned two and have celebrated with a coffee klatch in Riverside Park.
Mom was going to go all out again with goodie bags, and treats for the other dogs, but that is soooo-oo last year.
I told her that if she could just entertain the parents while we dogs had our romp, that would be enough. So she and Glenn brought 2 boxes of "joe" and some munchkins. 
I don't know what "joe" is but all the parents really seemed to clamour around it. I wouldn't have minded a munchkin or two myself, and Rupert, the gi-normous chocolate lab, helped himself to the box, but mostly we pups just ran around.

I could tell everyone was having the best time because the wagging was at Mach 10.
I hope no one got a tail injury like my cousin Rudy did!
A month ago, Rudy suffered from "tail whip" (a sprained tail from overuse) and Ms. Deb said he needed a trip to the vet! Rut-Row!




Ms. Susan and Mr. George made a special guest appearance and thought that I have such lovely park friends.
I even got a couple presents and an "e-card"!
Laika and Ms. Jane gave me an AKC pheasant and a very yummy all-natural chicken-favored bone cookie.
I shared it with Laika because not only is she my best friend, she's also a faster eater than I and she stole some of mine! 


I received and e-card from Ripley and Ms. Meryl this morning too!
That was totally awesome!
I wonder what Rozie, Owe'n and Ivy are doing for their birthdays today?? Happy birthday to my brother and sisters!
I'm really grateful that I have met so many wonderful friends and that they all wuff me enough to think about doing nice things for me.
Thank you so much!
It's so great being TWO!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brizstow! Looks like you had a lovely day. 2 sounds so old and wise. I have a pheasant a bit like yours and it is the best!
Post a Comment