10.05.2007

The Mind of A Pup

This morning on our walk Glenn asked me what I think about most so I thought I would go through the things that run through my mind.

I wake up:

mom, mom, mom, mom, glenn, out, out, out, mom, mom, glenn, glenn, leash leash, leash, leash, door, door, out, out, out, park, park, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, bird, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, bird, squirrel, SQUIRREL! SQUIRREL!
SQUIRREL!

pee. ahhhhhh...

bird, mom, squirrel, dog, dog, another dog, another dog, glenn, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, bird, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, bird, squirrel, SQUIRREL!
SQUIRREL!
SQUIRREL!

poop.
pee.

ahhhhhh...

bird, squirrel, dog, dog, mom, another dog, another dog, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, glenn, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, bird, squirrel, mom, squirrel, squirrel, bird, squirrel, SQUIRREL!
SQUIRREL!
SQUIRREL!

breakfast, breakfast, breakfast.... mom.

And that's about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brizstow: Nice to see you're not complicating things too much and keeping it real. Ask your mom to add a few more birds in there for good measure.

best from us
M+J

Furry Logic said...

I thinks of mom too. Mine mom not yours because I hasn't met hers. I thinks of bunnies, bunnies, bunnies!!!