2.13.2008

Hosting Scottish Beauties

With Westminster just ended (major props for making the group cut Miss Koppertone!) and so many international dog celebrities around, I have been thinking that it would be nice to have a couple international guests of my own.

So I wanted to grant the dreamiest of dreams for my most favorite Red Girls and show them how much fun they have had with me in the Big Apple. Here is the photo montage put together with a little help from my mom...

The Red Girls flew all night, yet their hair was perfectly coiffed!









Right away the Red Girls dove into city life - whizzing by in cabs! Uptown! Downtown!







First Item on their Fantasy Weekend List: Prada!










Then it was running and playing with me in Central Park!












The Red Girls can't get enough sightseeing!


















I hope they enjoyed their Dream Weekend in NYC. Maybe Someday I'll venture across the pond to see those wild Scottish Highlands, and catch a Haggis of my own!

6 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

oh brisztow thank you thank you thank you. All of our dreams come true. Don't we look the part?? (Except the Prada one .. we think we would have been inside shopping? Ah yes now we remember.We are sitting beside our bags. We were waiting for a taxi) The biggest ginger girlie hugs ever.XXX

Anonymous said...

Wow. Looks like Red girls had a great time!

Delilah and Rocket said...

You are the hostess with the mostess. You sure made two girls real happy. What a sweet thing you did.

Loki said...

Hi! We'll be up in your area soon. Is there anything fun to do in the City with a dog other than Central Park? I grew up around there, but never had a dog to share the experience with.

Anonymous said...

this is the best!

Brisztow Jones said...

Hi Loki! Since it's winter now, there aren't too many sidewalk cafes, where my mom likes to take me... so I think the only option is either shopping in eddie bauer or banana republic (yes they let you in!!) or doing a walking tour of all the parks...

Sorry there aren't more options. We're just not as free as our friends across the pond -- they get to go into PUBS!!!!!!