From Birth Day to Birthday!

Today I am 3.
And even though it is pouring rain, we already got our celebrating in -- yesterday!
We had our Third Annual Party In The Park with Dunk's Coffee and Munchkins to celebrate my special day. 


Lots of people thought it was also for Mom's day but NOPE it was all for ME.
Mom did something new for us this year. Instead of simply placing the box of donuts on the bench within easy reach. She made a game out of it by making a Munchkin PiƱata. Laika had a really good time trying to knock down the bag that had been suspended from the cherry tree.
I also had to very special guests come for my birthday celebration -- Grandpa George and Grandma Susan. I felt very cool to have so many people in attendance.



5 comments:
Zoe says happy birthday- she wishes she were that young again :)
I can't believe you're 3!! You don't look a day over 2.
Luv ya!
Your Majesty! Happy Birthday. Did we really fail to determine that your birthday was the day before His Junior Majesty's birthday when we last got together?
Happy 3rd Birthday! His Senior Majesty will turn 3 on June 6th.
with all best wishes
A+M+M+J
Oh how cool! a doggie pinata. Mom now has a really good idea for my 2nd birthday.
Hey happy belated birthday Brisztow! Looks like you had a fab party. We've never heard of a pinata before so are off to google it :-)
Post a Comment