Sack of Spuds


My mom says I am becoming a couch potato.
So, as a Father's Day present, she bought Glenn a "Walky Dog" -- a leash that can be connected to a bike -- so that we can all go bike riding together and I won't get hurt.
Who would have ever given mom that suggestion???
exercise???
Look at me - do I look like need exercise?



8 comments:
what a great idea.....
biking is so much fun...
love, mom mack
We bought one of those for Tucker, only to realize that he didn't have the energy for it anymore. It was very sad, especially for Tucker's mama.
oh Bristow, you are so lucky to have a walky dog leash! My Celeste would give ANYTHING to be able to go run for it with a biycle without getting run over by it.
Yay! Just make sure you do hard tug to the side when you see a squirrel or smell something delicious. If you're lucky you can spin the bike seat around. But that takes practice.
I'm seriously considering this for Rocket and myself. But along with the walky I think I'll invest in a good bike helmet, knee pad, elbow pads and gloves. Might need a mouth guard too you never know. Let us know how this works out. Very interested to see video. Is the life insurance up to date?
That sounds like a good way of exercising - I have a new mountain bike coming soon so I'll check out this walkydog, thanks.
Look forward to seeing the video of you and the new Walkydog!! Seriously it's great, I've been biking with my westie dog for just over a year and we both love it.
Walkydog thing looks good - I've been reading a bit about this device lately and I need the exercise, as does my mum! Nice blog, I'm a bit lazy like you!!
Post a Comment