The Kind of Pup Needed for the UMA
To really be successful at World Domination one needs to be serious about the task.
Take for instance this V. I think he really knows how to work it.
With lil' guys like this I think the UMA's WDE will be much easier. I have found my mom really has a soft sport for these types of Cute Hexes.
Let's explore it further, shall we?
First, notice the appropriate use of "Little Ears". Not too much so as not to be insincere, but just enough to make the eyes larger and more sweet.
Next - Whiskers. He's gottem both on checks and eyes. Now, for some, this might not work or even backfire, so is a mighty risky way to go, but here it works.
The Big Schnoz: Right there, out in front, without any apologies. I commend the little guy - for just putting it out there. He's little. He's cute. He has a big nose and he's not apologizing. Nice one, buddy.
I would like to conclude with the pièce de résistance: the Pouty Lip Assault.
Again. This is a technique that might backfire, but if pulled off correctly it can be the single most effective tool in your arsenal.
Bamn! There it is!
Pouty.
Pouty.
Work it.
Work it. 
I wuff it.
Really. This guy knows his stuff.
So, to all future UMA members, I say: practice, practice, practice.
Oh -- how will you know it is working? There is a direct and proportionate increase in treats, belly rubs and cooing sounds.
P.S. This photo was found on "i has a hot dog" a very funny photo gallery of pups with captions...



2 comments:
You had me at 'pouty lip assault'.
I like the big shnoz. My girl Celeste has a big one, too, and she knows how to use it! Work it, bud!
Ummm...UMA...Urban Mutt Alliance?
Post a Comment