7.06.2006

Voodoo Hex


Today, I put a spell on my mom. As she was getting ready for work, I plotted how I was going to get her to stay with me all day and not go into work at all. I have been practicing the "cute hex" and the "sad-eyes hex" and decided to use them BOTH on her!

As the time for her to leave drew near, I began to work my magic.

I sat in the middle of the living room carpet, compact and little, with my ears down, and did the sad stare. I then moved straight into the cute stare.

Sad.
Cute.
Sad.
Cute.

It was working! Mom couldn't tear herself away from me!

I thought I succeeded, but then she noticed the clock! 8:51 am -- Yikes! I was in my crate so fast my head was spinning! I didn't know what happened. One minute we were comfy-cozy, and the next the door banged shut.

Curses! Foiled Again!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Just remember if mommy doesn't work then she cant buy that yummy food for you so it's kind of a trade off.