We run on mom's treadmill when it really storms here in Northern California. I have some pictures I'll post when it finally does start raining for real. Both of our Vizslas actually enjoy the runs. Bailey our 16 month old male likes it about 4 mph and 10 percent grade. Chloe our 26 month old female likes about 3 mph and no grade. As one runs on it, the other one barks and wants their turn. They do it for about 30 minutes at a time. Soon as one is off, the other on jumps on. Rod http://redbirddog.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Eh, you know, seems it never rains in Southern California.
We run on mom's treadmill when it really storms here in Northern California. I have some pictures I'll post when it finally does start raining for real.
Both of our Vizslas actually enjoy the runs. Bailey our 16 month old male likes it about 4 mph and 10 percent grade. Chloe our 26 month old female likes about 3 mph and no grade.
As one runs on it, the other one barks and wants their turn. They do it for about 30 minutes at a time. Soon as one is off, the other on jumps on.
Rod
http://redbirddog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment