1.24.2010

Cookies


My mom is so mean.

Yesterday, she made the dough for some cookie dough and baked only enough for dad and her to have as a snack! And then she saved the rest!

Then today she did it again - only made enough for the day and put the rest of the dough back. What about me?

I am staving.

I NEVER get fed anything - not food, or treats, or anything yummy.

Well, two seconds ago she and dad left the apartment to do the laundry. There are 6 cookies cooling on the rack.

I think I can reach them if I try really really hard. They are pretty far back on the kitchen table but should I go for it?

Yeah... I think I will...


snarf. munch. snuffle. gulp. yuuuuuuuummmmmmm....

ooey gooey goodness.

I could only reach three, and they were kinda small.. but it was worth--

OH!!!!!

They back!!!!!!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Uh oh! you in trouble girl!