Birds of a Different Feather
This past weekend was Easter so mom and I went to Bethlehem, PA to visit Mutti, Pappa-Dino, Christine, Caroline, Laura and Kevin. We had a great time on Saturday, and I stayed outside for the entire day! Mom and I even went to the new Dog Park in Bethlehem. It's right behind Memorial Pool and is similar to the Dog Runs at home. The pups in Bethlehem's park aren't as street savvy as my friends in the Big Apple but I was able to show them a thing or two. I even went through the large plastic tunnel!


On Sunday, mom and Christine set up a bird hunting test for Caroline and me. The funny thing was -- the birds weren't even born yet! And who knew their shells were so pretty! They were pink, pale blue, bright green. Some were striped, and some were spotted. It was amazing!



Caroline and I began the hunt, she looking high, and I looking low. I sniffed the wind. I sniffed the ground. And I began to find those little suckers. Caroline searched too, with help from her dad, Mr. Kevin. She found more than I did! Perhaps it was because once I found an egg, I grabbed it and ran around the yard! What fun it was to have mom chase me!

Look at me, mom!
These birds don't fly away!



No comments:
Post a Comment