4.06.2006

Reunited...

... and it feels so goo-ood!

Since I have been back in the city I haven't seen my best friend Laika. Does she think I am too good for her now? Does she think I am a prima donna since I am almost a champion?

These were the thoughts that have raced through my head each morning that I didn't see her. But TODAY was different, just as mom and I were heading out of the park to go home, I caught a glimpse of a fluffy, pointy eared pooch. I wasn't sure at first, but as she stood at attention with the patience only a herding dog could have I was convinced! It was Laika! She and Ms. Jane were in the park! Mom and I had just been in the wrong part, staying in the larger off leash area too long.

We ran towards each other and greeted the other with neck-nips and tail chasing. It was just like old times. I was so happy to see her!

No comments: