Land of the Lost
For about a year now, mom has had a roll of film rattling about her purse. What was on the film? Baby shots of me! And today, while mom was out at lunch, she thought -- "hey, I should really get those developed" -- and she did. So here are the photos rescued from the Land of the Lost.
Me with a really funny look on my face.
The second to last time I ever sat still for a photo.
The last time I ever sat still for a photo.
I started chomping on plant life at an early age; this was my first taste of "Daisy."
Mom, I found a hole.
Does it go to China?



1 comment:
My mom was thrilled when I learned after only a few days where to go to the bathroom too. I dont know why Ruby doesnt do like I do. But mom and the vet thinks maybe she has something wrong because she pees in her sleep too.
:(
Post a Comment