Westminster's In The Air
My good friend Hannah Banana is a bit nervous. You see, tomorrow she's entered in the Westminster Dog Show. That is BIG stuff.
This past year she did so well in the show circuit that she was the #11 in Vizslas defeated and the #12 in dogs defeated. And that is really good. Way to work it, Hannah! And since she's my Aunt, I think I have some of that good stuff in me! Or at least I hope so!
Here she is when she took second in the Sporting Group at the Vizsla Club of Greater New York Specialty held at the Westchester Kennel Club show. In that show I did some winning too, but Hannah really took the cake. I was so proud of her!
Here I am!
So let's all send our best wishes and cheer for the One and Only Hannah Banana! She goes on at 2:30p tomorrow!
To find out more details about the show and even check out their Westminster Dog Show BLOG go to: WestminsterKennelClub.org



No comments:
Post a Comment