Skippin' Stones
After playing in Baxter Park for a few days, Mom, Glenn and I drove for a really long time and finally arrived at a farm. 


They have sheep and chickens and solar panels. They also have a huge muddy beach out back which mom called "the harbor at low tide." Apparently, when it is at high tide, where I was playing would be all covered up with the ocean.
One day, when we went down to play in the mud, I did find all that salty sea water mom mentioned. Glenn and I played catch with some skippin' stones, but I think I am not very good at that game since no matter how fast I swam out, the stones were not to be found.
Mom called the farm we stayed at "Three Pines." I think that it's funny that my mom can't count because I know there are a ton more pines than just three. 


They were all around us. Ms. Karen, the nice lady who fed us our breakfast in the morning, also gave me the best peanut butter cookies. D-lish Ms. Karen! Keep up the good work!
The other cool thing about Three Pines is that I met Sophie and Peter. They are two Australian Shepards, and we had a ton of fun running around and around. I think they were surprise to find that a huntin' dog and be just as good at herding as an Aussie. I guess they've never met Laika, from whom I have learned all my herding techniques.



1 comment:
Brisztow, we have been enjoying your blog. We especially liked seeing our pictures and remembering what fun we had playing with you.
Peter and Sophie
Post a Comment