Kickin' it with Caroline
So this past weekend I was in PA, again, with my mom and the whole family. We wanted to go to the Celtic Classic to see all the men in kilts, listen to the pipe bands, eat bridies and drink beers, but unfortunately I wasn't allowed to go. Something about city regulations and animals -- I don't know. So while Mom was out with Mutti, Pappa-Dino, and the Nelson Clan, I napped at home. 


Then on Sunday, after resting, I was ready to go! Caroline came over and we played hide-and-go-seek, soccer, mulch chewing, and chalk drawing. I had such a great time! And Caroline and I made such beatuiful drawlings - we drew mermaids, mermen and dog bones! Those were my favorite, but they didn't taste very good. I became a multi-colored dog, as well!

9.26.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment