Bad News Gets Worse
Mom has officially confirmed it with Ms. Deb. The tooth is coming out. I'm now scheduled for another surgery this Friday. Jeez, this is deja vu all over again.
Only this time there is an interesting twist. Ms. Jane is going to do the surgery!
Is that right???
She's Laika's mom! Does she have any kind of training what-so-ever or is mom just willy nilly picking anyone of my park friends' parents? I'm going to have to investigate this further I think.



1 comment:
Bristow,
I really enjoyed reading about your adventures in the Vizsla News. You are famous now, girl! My Mom and her long-haired Dachshund live in Brooklyn Heights and have some V friends, and I am an ex-Manhattanite myself. That was in the sad pre-Vizsla days though! I used to live in your neighborhood. Please look me and my Vizsla (Rocket) up the next time you come to NC (maybe for the Specialty in April 2007).
Bonita Austin
Vizsla Club of the Carolinas
Post a Comment