1.16.2007

Out of the Pan

and into the fire.


Today mom and I went to the vet to have my stitches removed! I was so excited to go because I knew that my foot was feeling fine and was excited to be able to run around again.

It was only when mom noticed that my left cheek was swollen that the good times turned bad. My tooth had been aching for the past couple days but I thought if I just gnawed on my bone harder that pain would go away.

Dr. Rosenthal took one look at my mouth and called in the dentist. Rut-row!

Not only have I broken my tooth, there is also an infection and an abscess. I thought an abscess was when you can't make it to work or school, but really its a puss filled cavity.

Yuck.

Dr. Rosenthal said they would need to pull the tooth... I wonder if that is going to hurt? Mom said that she also wanted to ask Ms. Deb before anything was done so we were given some Clavamox and sent on our way...

I sure hope this medicine makes me feel better, since mom isn't giving me any goodies to chew until I am!

1 comment:

suebu said...

oh my...i feel your pain.
hope you can gnaw your bones soon...in the meantime stay warm by wearing that special sweater you got for christmas.